[join the revolution.]

Saturday, September 17, 2005

200th Post

Oh holy god, coming up next month will be the two year aniversery of the conception of this thing and i've already reached 200 posts(i know, i should have hit it long before now, shut up). Well, I got to say i'm intrested in the revolution controler, and i wanted to put a quote on here in case i forget it which was said by cs lewis, I'll leave the context to your imagination.

"When I was ten I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

damn, now i feel old.....here's to the march towards 300 posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

- Corinthians 13:11

That's probably the best bible verse ever. Only reason I remember it is because cereal killer said it in the movie Hackers. :D.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home