[join the revolution.]

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm back...........AND RICHER!

Well, today seemed as good a day as any to end the hiatus, namely, I had something to talk about today. It is well documented that I have some issues with The Twin Rivers School orginzation, they did their damndest to screw me through 13 years, BUT!!!!! I get the last laugh. It seems that UMSL has to have transcripts in by a certain time for students to be eligible for financial aid. Well, that deadline had passed before good ole TR had even started compiling the transcripts to be sent off, the exact words to come to mind when I heard this information was something along the lines of "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". But alas today I recieved a letter from the Financial aid office saying that I had been awarded a University schoolership worth a grand a semester, up to a max of 8 grand. Fuckin A. And that brings my grand total of scholarship money to, well 8 grand, people just have no imagination when it comes to picking the kids that get the scholarships. I'm still addicted to fucking AMC, and it's pissing me off. Well, hopefully one day somebody will stumble across this blog in the blogspot archives, and decide to make a movie based on my life. God that would be scary. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home