[join the revolution.]

Friday, May 28, 2004

My Life Episode V: The Insomnia Strikes Back

Well, not being able to get to sleep sucks. You know what sucks even more. Women. I swear, if I could just peek into a woman's skull and find out what the fuck they are thinking, I could die a happy man(and yes I'm talking about one particular woman). Here's another musing from my life. I'm going to leave out the backstory on this to keep some kinda luster to my family name, but when did Family become synonymous with Religion? What makes all these religous zealots so egotistical that they think only straight couples can have happy families? Anywho, I'm off to have a passionate conversation with my pillow (ya know, that sounded kinda dirty), so I'll talk to you guys(all 2 of you)later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home