[join the revolution.]

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Angel 5x10 Soul Purpose Review

Yes, I know it's a tad bit late, lay the fuck off. What the hell is lindsay trying to pull? You think he's trying to hurt Angel, then he sends spike to save angel, He's confusing the hell out of me. I would try to analyze Angel's Dreams, but their all about him losing everybody and everything he has to spike. The rest of the group is sidelined this week, sans Wes and Gunn's little defenite shades of Grey visit to spike. Who by the way, I think he really doesn't want to be good, he wanted buffy which was why he used to do good, and now i truly believe he wants angel's spot, which is why he is doing good now, with all the similarities to season 1 and all(I wonder when Dru will show up Preggers?) and Eve, she'll be dead by the end of the season, i make this prediction to you. ***1/2 out of *****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home