[join the revolution.]

Friday, December 19, 2003

Finals

Finals really suck balls you know that? Our school has this policy that if you have perfect attendance, you don't have to take finals. This may sound like a good thing, but in practice, it does have it's downfalls. I'll give you guys an example from this past 2 weeks, the flu is killing everybody in 200 mile radius around my high school, i'm really not in the mood to get sick, but I have to go to school or I will have to take my Spanish 2 final, which would seriously hurt my chances of getting into college, and no i'm not joking. So I get to school, and about half the damn school has the flu, because nobody wanted to take finals everybody is here getting everybody else sick. And our principal refueses to cancel school because it's so close to christmas break, I really hate school. So here I am in ecology, bored out of my skull because I dont have to take the final. I really wish we would just get rid of the damn things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home